WILLPUR® WS FA
Extremely fast reacting, dual-component polyurethane resin with short reaction time
WILLPUR® WS-FA is a hard-elastic polyurethane resin. It cures to a dimensionally stable injection material suitable for stopping water inflows or consolidating soil and loose rock. Its low viscosity allows good penetration, allowing WILLPUR® WS-FA to get into the tightest fissures, ensuring permanent consolidation. Although it is not a high foaming product, in contact with water or even just moisture, it fills smaller fissures and cracks, with the effect of secure sealing even against higher water pressure.
- extremely fast reacting PU resin with short reaction time and high final strength
- foams easily on contact with water
- adaptable injection system with the addition of WILLADD® THIX and WILLADD® FAST
- in combination with the above additives it reacts as an expanding, foaming waterstop system
- Consolidation of the coal face in longwalls and seams to protect against near-surface breakout.
- Stabilization and sealing in tunnels
- Sealing against water under pressure
|Curing time at 20°C [s]||20 ± 3 (s)|
|Volumetric mixing ratio A:B||1:1|
|TDS & MSDS available upon request|
|Tin Canisters 20l||Component A: 20 kg|
Component B: 24 kg
|Other packaging forms upon request|