Two-component, force-fit crack injection epoxy-based resin
WILLPOX® 7146 is a solvent-free and low-viscosity 2-component epoxy-based reaction resin specially developed for the force-fit sealing of cracks in dry or damp walls by gravity or pressure injection. Its main application is the structural waterproofing of cracks in concrete structures in building construction, civil engineering and tunnelling.
- Available in low and high viscosity compositions
- CE Marked
- Sealing and consolidation in cracks in concrete.
- Force-fit bonding of cracks and joints in concrete and concrete structures.
- Injection under pressure.
- Sealing of concrete slabs and other construction elements.
|Curing time at 20°C [s]||55 ± 15|
|Mix viscosity (2:1 Version)||< 140 mPa.s|
|Mix viscosity (1:1 Version)||300 mPa.s|
|Mixing ratio in parts by weight|
|2:1 (Low viscosity Version)|
1:1 (High Viscosity Version)
|TDS & MSDS available upon request|
|Tin Canisters 1l||Component A: 0.75 kg|
Component B: 0.75 kg
|Tin Canisters 10l||Component A: 10 kg|
Component B: 10 kg
|Other packaging forms upon request|