Adhesion promoter for polyacrylic-based polymers
WILLGEL® POLY is a polyacrylate-based polymer initiator component for improving the adhesion of acrylic gels WILLGEL® PRO for crack and hose injections and WILLGEL® SWIFT for crack injections and rehabilitation of expansion joints. WILLGEL® POLY is used instead of water for mixing the B-component.
- aqueous polymer dispersion
- no foaming
- easy cleaning of the equipment
- increase of adhesion strength for crack and joint repair
- reduction of shrinkage in the absence of water
- increase of general mechanical properties".
|Density at 20°C [g/cm³]||1,015|
|Dynamic viscosity at 20°C [mPa*s]||8 to 15|
|TDS & MSDS available upon request|
|Plastic Canisters 20l|
|Other packaging forms upon request|