Flexible two-component silicate resin
WILLKAT® FA is a force-fit, two-component, fast-reacting silicate system that combines a high modulus of elasticity with good substrate adhesion and rapid strength development. Its main application is in the structural support of concrete structures, primarily in the transportation sector in civil engineering, structural engineering and tunnelling. The non-swelling product develops very high mechanical strength and is insensitive to water, making it suitable for use in all conditions. The material is also suitable for consolidating loose rock layers and rock formations as well as voids such as "gravel pockets" and cracks.
- Non foaming, non-flammable
- Fast reaction time, elastic and a high adhesive strength with also high final strength
- Compressive strength: ~50 MPa after 10 - 20 days depending on the temperature.
- Injection and elevation of road pavement.
- Consolidation and lifting of slumped foundations
- stabilization of soil and rock
- Backfilling of smaller cavities in the substructure of roads/foundations
|Curing time at 20°C [min]:||5 min 40 s ± 30 s|
|Volumetric mixing ratio A:B:||1:1|
|Compressive strength:||After 1 hour ~48 N/mm²|
|TDS & MSDS on request|
|Tin Canisters 20l||Component A: 28 kg|
Component B: 22 kg
|IBC 1000l||Component A: 1440 kg|
Component B: 1150 kg
|Other delivery forms on request|