Dual-component polyurethane with good mechanical strength, high foaming factor and fast reaction
WILLPUR® HF+ is a hard-elastic is a dual-component, extremely fast-reacting, CFC- and halogen-free injection resin.
Upon injection, it foams and rapidly cures to form a rigid polyurethane foam that seals and stabilizes dry areas and, in the presence of water, provides
- force-fit pressure waterproof rigid foam
- fast reacting
- heat insulating effect.
- permanent waterproofing
- adaptable injection system with addition of WILLADD® THIX and WILLADD® FAST
- Filling of voids or stabilization of buildings.
- Stabilization of dry and wet gravel beds,
- sealing of openings, e.g. caused by pipes and cables
- Stopping water leaks in cracks, construction joints or precast concrete elements.
- Lifting concrete slabs in road construction
|Cure time at 20°C [s]:||80 ± 10|
|Foam Factor:||~ 15|
|Volumetric mixing ratio A:B:||1:1|
|TDS & MSDS available upon request|
|Tin Canisters 20l|| Component A: 20 kg|
Component B: 23 kg
|Steel Drum 200l|| Component A: 200 kg|
Component B: 230 kg
|IBC 1000l|| Component A: 1040 kg|
Component B: 1210 kg
|Other packaging forms upon request|