Fast reacting, dual-component polyurethane resin with short reaction time even at low temperatures
WILLPUR® WS-L is a hard-elastic polyurethane resin. It cures to a dimensionally stable injection material suitable for stopping water inflows or consolidating soil and loose rock. Its low viscosity allows good penetration, allowing WILLPUR® WS-L to get into the tightest fissures, ensuring permanent consolidation. Although it is not a high foaming product, in contact with water or even just moisture, it fills smaller fissures and cracks, with the effect of secure sealing even against higher water pressure.
- extremely fast reacting PU resin with short reaction time and high final strength
- foams easily on contact with water
- adaptable injection system with the addition of WILLADD® THIX and WILLADD® FAST
- in combination with the above additives it reacts as an expanding, foaming waterstop system
- Consolidation in dry, wet and water-bearing layers in rock or cracks in concrete.
- Sealing against water under pressure from rock layers, dams or shaft walls
- Stabilization, repair and sealing work in tunnels, shafts and excavations
- Stabilization and waterproofing in sheet pile walls as well as in anchorages."
|Curing time at 15°C [s]:||41|
|Foam Factor (1% water):||4|
|Volumetric mixing ratio A:B:||1:1|
|TDS & MSDS on request|
|Tin Canisters 20l||Component A: 18 kg|
Component B: 23 kg
|Steel Drum 200l||Component A: 200 kg|
Component B: 250 kg
|Other delivery forms on request|