Slow reacting, dual-component polyurethane resin
WILLPUR® WX is a slow reacting CFC and halogen free two component injection resin. Without water contact, the product cures to a high-strength, non-foamed polyurethane resin. When the injecting product comes into contact with water, it becomes a compact, solid foam with a clear acceleration of the final reaction.
- Can be used as 1K
- Permanently waterproof
- CE Marked
- Adaptable injection system with the addition of WILLADD® THIX and WILLADD® FAST.
- Consolidation in dry, wet and water bearing strata in rock or cracks in concrete.
- Force-fit connection in dry condition
- Execution of curtain injections
- Sealing against pressing water from rock layers, dams or shaft walls
- Stabilization, repair and sealing work in tunnels, shafts and excavations
- Stabilization and waterproofing in sheet pile walls as well as in anchorages.
- Stabilization, repair and sealing work in tunnels, shafts and excavation pits.
- Stabilization and sealing for sheet pile walls as well as for anchorages.
|Curing time at 20°C [min]||55 ± 15|
|Volumetric mixing ratio A:B||1:1|
|TDS & MSDS available upon request|
|Tin Canisters 20l||Component A: 20 kg|
Component B: 24 kg
|Plastic Canisters 26l||Component A: 27 kg|
Component B: 32 kg
|Other packaging forms upon request|